[bookport] Re: Memory Cards

  • From: "albert griffith" <albertgriffith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 13:08:28 -0500

While I don't think it's anyone's business to say what card someone should
use, I'd like to have information about the optimum size for the equipment
I'm purchasing.  I just got off the phone with my brother who's deciding on
how much memory to use for an upgrade to vista.  while he has the right to
use 1 gig, I explained the most efficient use of his computer would be had
with at least two.