[bookport] Re: Maximum flash card supportedd?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <ka3lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 13:00:02 -0400

Officially, cards up to 4Gb are supported. While people have found that some
8Gb cards will work, they are not *officially* supported, so if you buy one
and it fails to work for you, don't complain to APH. Personally, I can't
imagine any good reason to pay for a single 8Gb card when you should be able
to buy two or possibly even more 4Gb cards for the same amount of money and
if one of those cards fails, you won't lose nearly as much as with an 8Gb
card.