[bookport] Re: Magazines--RE: Re: posting suggestions

  • From: Will Smith <wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 19:45:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi there,

Call your local NLS library and ask for a password and ID for the NLS Web
Braille project.

Several dozen magazines are available, along with .brf texts of all
braille books for the past few years.

And if you'd like to read the daily New York Times, Washington Post or a
dozen weekly popular magazine compilations contact me privately for more
information about my work, available free to blind and visually impaired
readers.

Will
wilsmith@xxxxxxxxx