[bookport] Re: MP3 question

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:31:55 +1200

Hi Larry and others,
Tried several times today to transfer a large file without success. This is the
first time that a little persistance in these matters hasn't paid off in an
eventual successful transfer.

In my experiences today, I found that I would get the first several beeps
without a problem. Then it would stop. After it remained thus for several
minutes, possibly around a half hour or so, Bookport Transfer said no error,
and I was placed on an OK button, which appeared to be my only choice.

I have now tried this both with the check box checked and unchecked that said
to transfer audio files as music. I don't understand what I could be doing
wrong, but would be happy to hear how I can correct it.

Thanks for any help.

Dave