[bookport] Re: MP3 Issue

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 13:21:42 -0400

Just to cover our bases, have you tried another mp3 file besides the one
in question here?

>>> spiritssight@xxxxxxxxx Monday, July 18, 2005 12:30:30 PM >>>
Hi List:

I tryed to upload to my bookport a mp3 music file and it does not play
right it did work before.

I have taken batties out and also have the a reset with the 2+b key
and also formated the CF
now of this has done any good the file is working on the computer

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Transfer software and this also did
no good any ideas to fix this issue so I can leave like I am support
to already have :- (

I have called the tech support at APH and left a messege on Pams phone
so I am also waiting for her to call me back.

Thanks Chris