[bookport] Re: MP3 Error

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:51:14 -0400

Bruce:

One more thing:

If the file was variable bit rate and they transferred it through BPT,
then it won't play.  However, if they copied it through Windows Explorer
and it plays there, then that's the answer.  However, if it doesn't play
via copy method, then I stand by my original message about folders and
such.  I don't know how you can tell, other than by trial method as
described above.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> dogriver@xxxxxxxx 04/16/07 03:44PM >>>
I'll pretend that you answered my question in a civil manner, and ask
how one determines if a file is a variable-bit file or not. And yes, I
do know what a variable-bit file is. I don't believe Winamp's track
information will tell me.

Bruce
On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 15:40:21 -0400, "Kitty Litter"
<n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: dogriver@xxxxxxxx