[bookport] Re: Love my Bookport

  • From: william lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 14:35:51 +0100

hi

when is the new bookport out
i am not going to get one now only to discover guys if i'd waited a bit i'd have the nw one

will

On 18 Aug 2007, at 14:22, jnuttallphd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello all:

I just listened to the ACB radio program on the Victor Stream. It sounds very exciting for those who want to read daisy books. I, on the other hand, scan and read many books using my BookPort. So looks like the BP will do me just fine. I was greatly releaved to see that I have the technology that I all ready need.
Thanks to APH for having such great technology for us to read with.

Jim N -- Michigan