[bookport] Re: Looking to buy new/gently used Book Port.

  • From: "M BROWN" <mbrown464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:24:09 +0100

Hello,
I have a book port for sale. It is in excellent condition, and comes with three SD cards. 1GB, 512MB, and 256MB. I have all the original packaging, cables, and software. Please contact me off list if you are interested. I am sure we can agree upon a price. I would like to find my Book Port a good home.
My email address is;
mbrown464@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Miriam" <boe5525@xxxxxxxxx>