[bookport] Re: Looking for Bookport compact flash card

  • From: Ann Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:25:36 -0500

Did you try amazon.com/access? When I looked a month or so ago, they had 4 gb cards for under $30.

At 02:17 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:
Robert,

I have not been able to locate a Type 1 or typoe I compact flash card anywhere for under $80.00 for a 4gb card. And it may be a type 1 but not marked as such. Pamela, I called Newegg and the limited help could not find a type 1 card on the site.

I could really use the help on this one.

Thanks,

John

At 02:27 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:

   Look online.  You will have a better chance of finding them.

Remember! Today is the Tomorrow you thought about yesterday.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
E-mail-
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx
Home Page-