[bookport] Re: Lock Beep doesn't seem to be working

  • From: "Neal Ewers" <ewers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:04:37 -0500

Walt, the only difference is that you hear a beep and you know it is
locked.  If you locked it and didn't hear a beep, you would have to
remember if you locked it or of it is now reading "War and Peace for
13 hours until you happen to press another button.
I still agree that there could be something better as I pointed out in
an earlier post.
Neal