[bookport] Re: Location of the BP manual on the bookport

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 11:15:04 -0600

If you want to read the manual, all you have to do is press the E key. This will take you to it, no matter what particular file you are in... no matter where you are.

At 10:13 AM 1/20/2006, you wrote:

I think the original question in this thread had to do with where the
bookport manual is located in the list of files.  I have always found
that the manual was the first file in the list, that is, until the last
beta.  This is no big deal to me, although it did make the manual much
easier to locate.  So, the question is, was this an intentional change?

Neal