[bookport] Re: Loading multi-file mp3 books/music 2GB card questions

  • From: "Sarah Cranston" <cranston.sarah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 08:32:09 -0500

Another method of getting files on the BP in the desired order is to do the
following:

When in the list of files you want to send, press "end" to go to the end of the
list.  Then press "shift+home", then send them to the BP.  This will ensure
that the first file is first, and that the last file is last.  <Grin>

Sarah