[bookport] Re: Loading multi-file mp3 books/music 2GB card questions

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 18:30:26 -0400

Hi List;

Talking about 2Gb cards made me think of one problem I've been experiencing.

When I load one of those multi file mp3 books, they don't always get to the BP in the right order.

I've tried loading them en masse by selecting them from file 1 thru xx, and I've tried downloading each file individually one at a time, but it seems the last file always ends up on top, ahead of the first file.

What am I doing wrong?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Crabb, Nolan" <Nolan.Crabb@xxxxxxxxxx>