[bookport] Re: Lithium Batteries

  • From: "Angie Matney" <matneyar@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 17:27:41 -0500

Yes, I had pretty good luck with them. But I still think it will be more
economical for me to use the NIMH bateries, which is what I'm going to do for
the most part.
Still, if I'm going to be going on a long trip or something like that, I might
decide to buy a set of lithiums to keep from having to change the batteries.
But over all,
the NIMH batteries are a better solution for me.

Angie