[bookport] Re: Listening t to files with book port

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 20:45:21 +1200

Hi George and list!

You're stuck in the notes folder. The files you transferred have gone to the default folder, which is probably the root of the card unless you have specified another folder for the transfer.

Use star plus zero to close the notes folder, then navigate back through the card and you should find the files you transferred.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "George Cham" <bull.dogs@xxxxxxxxxxx>