[bookport] Re: Like the Ball Team That Is Winless, I Am Sad Because I'm Pinless

  • From: "Donald R. Bowman" <drbowman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 20:45:30 -0400

everyone's  RFBD pin is the same.
too bad  we can't give it out to one another.
Call RFBD on the phone tomorrow, and they will tell you what the pin is; or have a sighted person look at the card that came with your RFBD book.

It's kind of like a mantra in transcendental meditation; everyone has the same one, but no one will tell what it is.

DRB

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nolan Crabb" <ncrabb@xxxxxxxxx>