[bookport] Re: Like the Ball Team That Is Winless, I Am Sad Because I'm Pinless

  • From: "Paula Mack" <pmack1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:54:01 -0500

The pin number comes from RFB.  If I remember, it's usually on a little
piece of paper in Braille.  It should either be in with your key, or maybe
with the first digital book you ordered.  I'm pretty sure mine was in with
the CD that had the registration stuff.  mine was a 4-digit number.

Best of luck with this.

Paula