[bookport] Re: Libraries Offering Audiobook Downloads

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 15:47:26 -0400

I would think so, as long as it's been converted there. Sorry. I don't
have any personal experience with that program, though.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> kramk@xxxxxxxx 08/29/05 03:36PM >>>
That's great about the Adobe Reader e-book downloads, Pamela. Thanks.

They talk about "activating" Adobe Reader, I suppose to enable the
download. I'm guessing after I download and activate the Adobe Reader,
and then download the e-book into Adobe Reader, I should then be able to
proceed a transfer to Bookport in the usual manner.

Would you agree?