[bookport] Re: Less responsive buttons

  • From: "Richard Ring" <richard.ring@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 15:13:34 -0500

Gary and list:
One of the main hardware designers of the Bookport used to refer to it
as "pizza finger" syndrome.  Not that we're saying that is your problem,
but apparently oil from the fingers can eventually build up and thus
interfere with the responsiveness of the buttons.
Mine is four years and nearly two months old, and so far so good.