[bookport] Re: Leniency, do you think?

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:17:44 -0500

Note that activating the BookPort does _not_, so far as I am aware, do
anything in terms of interfacing with Audible.com and does not affect their
database of what devices you have activated. Also (in my last job, I had to
nail this information down and I did so by talking to a high-level manager
at  Audible.com), you can have three _computers_ activated using the regular
AudibleManager program and with the exception of Pocket PC devices, as many
devices connected to those computers as you care to have. Their information
on this is extremely misleading, but this is the official policy.