[bookport] Latest Beta and Braille Find

  • From: "ptorpey" <ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 21:45:48 -0400

Looks like the arrow keys now work for editing braille search strings in
the latest beta.  Thanks for fixing this.
If the braille find command was changed so that it automatically
searched forward, how would one search backward?  Would there be an
escape to keep the entered text in the buffer so that one could
subsequently use the 7+8 keys to search backward from where one is in
the book?

If this could be done, one could simply hit enter to automatically
search forward, or escape followed by 7+8 to search backward.

If this could be done, I wouldn't have a problem with having the braille
find automatically search forward.  If it couldn't be made to work this
way, I would prefer to keep things as they are.

-- Pete