[bookport] Re: Larry's revelations about the Bookport on ACBRadio

  • From: "Fred Wurtzel" <f.wurtzel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 12:14:26 -0400

Hi Pamela,

I appreciate commentsI believe that the update policy of APH is great.  I
think the
Bookport is a fabulous machine.  I, for one, think the policies are
reasonable.  My only wish, as I stated in an earlier post, is that APH would
wholesale some of its general audience products to make them a little more
available and possibly cheaper.

I feel the idea of free upgrades is worth the trade-off of no trade-ins.
When one looks at the private sector vendors they get large sums for fairly
minor updates in their products.  In some cases the upgrades have bugs and
the customer is charged anyway.  So, keep up the good work with Bookport.

Cordially,

Fred