[bookport] Re: Larry's revelations about the Bookport on ACB Radio

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 18:40:20 -0600

You still have to change your files to MP3.

At 08:50 AM 3/10/2007, you wrote:
Does this mean that you don't have to change a file to mp3 to use your favorite synthesized voice? If so, that is great because it would save much space. I have used other voices but have had to convert the files to mp3 to do so. Perhaps I'm not using the latest software.
Tim

----- Original Message ----- From: "K5IN" <K5IN@xxxxxxxxxxx>