[bookport] Re: Larry's revelations about the Bookport on ACB Radio

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 13:18:35 +1300

Hi Robert and list:

If anyone had really thought the info document had to be kept quiet, they would not have allowed it to travel outside the company's network. As it happens, it was placed where the public could get it, so that's life. If you don't want to listen to it now, you are free to wait as long as you want. Exclusivity no longer exists. I'm not saying you or I have to like it, but we ignore reality to our peril.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>