[bookport] Re: Larry's revelations about the Bookport on ACB Radio

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 16:30:13 -0600 (CST)

APH has done nothing unethical, not in the slightest.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007, Suzanne wrote:

As a very recent purchaser of BookPort, March 3, 2007, I am enjoying it
immensely; however, if I had known that a newer version would be released so
soon, I would have waited to buy it.  I feel cheated.  I am surprised at
this, because I have always believed Aph to be an ethical nonprofit
corporation.     If the release date were six months from now, I would
understand, but, if it really is going to be released during the second
quarter of this year, then I am disappointed, indeed!
Suzanne