[bookport] Re: Larry's revelations about the Bookport on ACB Radio

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 02:02:44 -0600

Yeah, but don't believe everything you read.  (Smile.)

I just listened to most of the Podcast, particularly to Rob's description of the new Bookport. Now, I'm wondering what the big deal is about the upcoming Main Menu program. Were we not supposed to have found out about this Podcast? Why has everything been kept so quiet when this podcast was out there for all of us to listen to. Rusty, when did you say this was released?

The new BP sounds like it would be good to have. The Icon Braille Plus sounds even better , but I just spent a ton of money on a new laptop, so that will have to wait.

It's very late, so forgive my rambling.

At 07:56 PM 3/9/2007, you wrote:
   Who needs to listen to it, there will be so much discussion here!

"just a thought"

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rusty Perez" <rustys.lists@xxxxxxxxx>