[bookport] Re: Larry's revelations about the Bookport on ACB Radio

  • From: "Grant Hardy" <grant_hardy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:04:14 -0800

Hi,

Wow, that's sweet!  It's too bad about the DoubleTalk synthesizer, but
frankly, I know that everyone has their own synthesizer preference so I will
not stress over that really.  But if all this is true, great job, APH.  If I
win the lotto, I'll be buying the new Book Port.

P.s. Oh, so does this mean there will be no CompactFlash type I slot?  I
assume that this is so, although it's too bad, really.

Grant

6:53 PM