[bookport] Re: Larry's podcast, RSS and Bookport

  • From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 20:01:45 -0400

Check out Sharp Reader from
www.sharpreader.com

It uses an Outlook style interface.  The view pane uses the I.E. core so it
uses MSAA or you can optionally have it open up an item in I.E.

I don't have my BookPort yet, but I would imagine there should be a way to
send to BookPort from this reader if it uses I.E. to display its
information.

--Best regards,

--Rick Alfaro
--rick.alfaro@xxxxxxxxxxx