[bookport] Re: [Larry could you contact me re: audible signalsin KY

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:50:22 -0600

One thing is for sure... If the locater, or whatever you call it, didn't work correctly, some poor blind soul, probably a list member, might get hit by a car, and his/her Bookport would get smashed! Please forgive the tongue in cheek remark, but I couldn't resist. It's on topic... sort of... now.

At 02:42 PM 2/19/2007, Doc wrote:
I can't see how that churping can be any louder than the traffic that would
go through that area.  Maybe you can work out a deal so that who ever
complained about it would be willing to help with your hospital expenses if
the need ever arose.

  Let a smile be your lantern of joy
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net