[bookport] Re: Lagging pointer with the 26 update.

  • From: "Reed Poynter" <Reed.Poynter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 11:46:57 -0800

Is this related?

I am finding, while reading the BP manual, that when I hit the 1 and/or the
1+4 keys to go back in the text, it gets stuck on the current sentence or
section.

I am finding it difficult to move back to a previous section in the text.
If I hit the 1 key and it gets back to the beginning of the current section,
It gets stuck there.  The key has to be pressed several times to move back
by sentence into the previous section.
If I'm in the middle of a section and press 1+4, I am moved back to the
beginning of the current section.  If I hit 1+4 again to move back to a
previous section, it doesn't always move.  Again, the keys have to be
pressed several times to get it to move back.

Reed