[bookport] Re: Lagging pointer with the 26 update.

  • From: "John & Heather Fritz" <fritzfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 13:26:04 -0600

Larry,

I am finding that it is happening about 90% of the time in Daisy files,
the 1-3 pages lagged.  In Text files about half of the time and the
amount of lagged is from a couple of sentences to 2 pages.  In the
bookPort manual it seems to be a couple of sentences to a couple of
paragraphs.  It isn't consistent and you really can't predict when or
how much.  I have used different CF cards with varying materials on
them.  Thanks.  I hope this is clearer to you than me.

John