[bookport] Re: Lagging pointer with the 26 update.

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 16:12:49 -0500

I've seen absolutely no difference in beta 26 from the behavior I've seen
since purchasing my BP eighteen months ago. As I've said, I'm convinced that
this has something to do with the internal file format, since different
files in the same format (for example, different .txt files) behave
differently from one another.