[bookport] Re: Lagging pointer with the 26 update.

  • From: buhrow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Brian Buhrow)
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 13:04:07 -0800

        I'm pretty certain that it doesn't have to do with how a file is
created, or what conversion process Bookport transfer uses to get the
indexed text.  It might have something to do with the periodicity of
indexed marks in the file, but since the same file can behave differently
at different times, I'm not that hopeful that this is it either.
-Brian

On Feb 22,  2:47pm, "David Tanner" wrote:
} Subject: [bookport] Re: Lagging pointer with the 26 update.
} Do you suppose it has anything to do with how the file was created?  For
example, if I saved a file in Kurzweil1000 as a textfile and it works fine, but
a textfile created from saving a webpage as a textfile is slugish.  That is
only example that I thought of off the top of my head, and may not necessarily
be the right combination.  Also, what about slugishness with a Word file?  I
don't have any of those on my unit or I would try it.
}
}
}