[bookport] Labeling and Storing Flash Cards for the Bookport

  • From: "Sister Margaret Mary" <music@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:21:57 -0500

Hi Everyone!

I am still hoping to own a Bookport.  I want to ask as many questions as
possible, so when my dream can become a reality, I will have tips under my
belt.

How do you label flash cards?  If the cards have Braille labels (dymo tape)
on them, do the labels interfere with sliding the card into the Bookport
slot?  What would you suggest?  How do you store a collection of memeory
cards?  Is there such a thing as "CD wallet" for memory cards?

God bless you all,
Sister Margaret Mary