[bookport] Re: Labeling Chargers

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:47:02 +1300

Hi Walt and list:

Is it possible you are confusing SD with XD cards? They are similar but not enough to be used interchangibly. SD cards do have little teeth or notches that can be found easily on the back edge. Orient the card so that the end with the notches are pointing into the device. I'll grant the notches are small, so it is possible that if you has reduced sensitivity, it may be harder to recognise.

Sorry for the off topic response.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>