[bookport] Re: Keystroke list

  • From: "pam bilton" <pbilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 21:49:20 -0500

Dan, the Book Port cd of your manual, not the cassette one, has an apendix
at the end of the manual with the key strokes mentioned in it.  As you use
your unit, you'll get more and more automatic with your key strokes so that
they'll become second nature to you!  Your help key is the question mark
then the c key for context help.  Enjoy!  You'll always have a limitless
supply of books now, not like past years where if you ran out of reading
material, you just had nothing to read.

Pam
Pam