[bookport] Keeping Settings

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 07:49:54 -0700

Hello.  Well, the installation of the beta went flawlessly.  Oh, by the way,
I didn't mean we beta testers could put up our feet and have that hot cup of
coffee, grin.  That was meant for Larry and Rob, bigger grin.  Oh, ok, let's
all have that cup of coffee, tea, hot chocolate or whatever is your fancy.

Anyway, what I'd like to know is this.  Will there ever be a way to preserve
our settings that we make so that we don't have to reset our speed, voice,
or anything else for that matter?  Thanks.

Michael Massey