[bookport] Re: Just chedck the website

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:04:42 -0400

Dave -

I don't think that the real issue is so much the reading of the manual (in
fact, isn't it already read using synthetic speech?), but the production of
the cassettes. I know that APH has all the necessary cassette production
facilities, but I would suspect that runs of the manual would be fairly
small between versions if a new version were to be put out with every change
in the firmware or transfer software and this is where I see it being
economically impractical.