[bookport] Re: Just bought a book port

  • From: "Rose Combs" <rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 10:10:16 -0700

My husband decided to upgrade his phone to the LGVX4650 yesterday.  The
store did not have the software I wanted, or the USB cable.  The only thing
I hate is how I have to use the keyboard to enter a contact's name.  I don't
think of the alphabet as numbers and it takes way too long for me to get the
numbers in there.

I need to go connect my book port and update the firmware and software.  I
have ignored the poor baby too much in the past four weeks.  Maybe I should
try to catch up on the podcasts I have been ignoring on the BP after I
transfer them that is.

Not enough hours in the day for me lately, especially with working, those
hours are very long indeed.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxxxxxx