[bookport] Re: Just bought a book port

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 10:13:01 +1300

Hi Rick and list:

Welcome aboard. You will not regret your decision. The way you read is about to change, but that will be for the better.

The book port is still the best access for money deal on the market today in my opinion. Newer things that may now be on the drawinb aord may incorporate other features, but I'll still be fortunate enough to have the wider degree of flexibility permitted by the current book port that you've ordered.

Cheers,
Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Harmon" <rickharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>