[bookport] Re: Just a couple of comments.

  • From: "David Tanner" <david-tanner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:02:35 -0600

It is under the settings choices that are available after pressing Zero.

I guess I would describe it as being similar to saying tone.  The voice is not
changed, but the tone of that voice is changed.

I hope that people will agree or give it a better definition.  I think it also
can help a lot in making a particular voice clearer and sharper or softer and
less brilliant.