[bookport] Re: Jaws 7.0 and Audible Manager

  • From: "Russ & Valerie" <valruss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:47:44 -0400

Manager 5 does handle podcasts, but there are some challenges that audible is slowly addressing.

I find I need to navigate much of the site with the JAWS cursor.

It's a bit irritating, but I've become used to the situation.

I'm not podcast able, but plan to dive in once again.

Later

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kathy Blackburn" <kblackbn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>