[bookport] Re: Is BWR really necessary?

  • From: "KEITH CREASY" <KCREASY@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 06:48:44 -0400

BWR really isn't a big program and does provide the DAISY functionality.
If you just don't want to "know" that it is there just delete the icon
from your desktop and programs folder and it will be just like Book
Courier in that the software to do DAISY will be there but you won't
have to know it.

Keith

>>> walt@xxxxxxxxxx 04/14/07 10:39AM >>>
And APH almost certainly will (and certainly should) ignore your
suggestion
completely.