[bookport] Re: Is BWR really necessary?

  • From: "David Allen" <wd8ldy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2007 11:18:30 +1200

Hi Ibrahim and list:

I have noticed that several including an APH staff member have tried to polietely explain to you that while Book wizard reader is provided as a demo, when it is used in the process of transferring Daisy books to your book port, it is fully functioning for the purpose it was provided. As others have said, feel free not to use it if you don't intend to transfer Daisy books. As for demonstration software, bet if you look, you'll find a lot more of it on your system than you think. Time to find a new topic.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>