[bookport] Re: Is BWR really necessary?

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 13:47:05 -0500 (CDT)

When a program is included "free" with something, it usually means one of three things. Either the proce of the program is included with the device, i.e. you paid for it but they're not telling you that, or it's a cut-down version, which you'e still paying for, or the program is something that never caught on and they're just trying to get rid of their extra copies.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Sat, 14 Apr 2007, Barbara J. Jones wrote:

I don't want a "cutdown version".