[bookport] Introduction...

  • From: "Skip Gore" <8371@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 15:06:02 -0500

Hello List,

Being the proud owner of a BookPort, I would like to introduce myself.  As
from the header, you see that my name is Skip Gore.  I live in sunny
Southwest Florida -- the path of all the hurricanes!!!)  After playing with
this device for two days, I am amazed at its flexibility.  Larry has done an
excellent job!  Of course, in playing, questions arise...

1.  When creating a folder for BookPort, for example: "music", do I make the
folder first and then copy the files, or can I just highlight the folder and
copy the entire folder to BookPort?

2.  Then, by pressing the letter "B" key, will this rotate to memos, music,
etc.?

Thanks for the help and I'm glad to be aboard!

Skip