[bookport] Re: Internal speaker

  • From: "Rick and Pauline" <daltontwo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 00:26:44 -0400

Hi List,

I believe adding a  internal speaker to the Book Port would be a big selling
point for those who don't like sticking foreign objects into their ears such
as earbuds.  People who prefer not to listen to the internal speaker do not
have to as it should cut off when earpones are connected to the unit.  I
have a small folding speaker that I could use with the Book Port on certain
occasions, but as small as it is, it is still a nuisance to  use and carry
around on a regular basis.

Rick Dalton