[bookport] Intermittent problem with current beta firmware

  • From: "Walt Smith" <walt@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Book Port User List" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 12:13:05 -0500

This isn't 100% reproduceable, but it happens frequently enough to be an
annoyance. Often, when I've been reading a book that's contained in a folder
and I press * + 0 to close the folder, I'll be moved to some random point in
the list of files that are on the Book Port. Think of the file structure as
follows:

Book 1
Book 2
Book 3
Book 4
Book 5
Folder 1
Folder 2
Folder 3
Folder 4
Folder 5

I'll be reading a book in folder 5 and close the folder and will be
positioned on book 2. This is just an example, but I hope it conveys the
idea of what's going on. I expect, of course, to be positioned on the folder
that I just closed. Sometimes I am, but more often, I'm positioned somewhere
that's totally different.

 --
 Walt Smith - Clearwater, FL
 walt@xxxxxxxxxx