[bookport] Re: Intermittent odd behavior

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:19:55 -0500

This is certainly not normal behavior.  Have you checked the flash card
for errors lately?

>>> aruell@xxxxxxxxxxx Friday, February 25, 2005 12:07:21 PM >>>
         Hello Aph staff and all,
I must buy stock in batteries, as I read an average of 12 books a week
on
my BP. I have noticed some intermittent behavior on my unit that is
easily
fixed but nonetheless disconcerting. Occasionally, if I stop reading or

press a key, I will get the "there are no files" message when I press
the
"2" key to resume. If I take out the flash card and then re-insert it,
the
BP functionality is restored. This has happened occasionally for some
time
so I don't attribute this to beta behavior. Any ideas why this is
happening
and are there any current or planned fixes?
Thanks.