[bookport] Re: Interesting little tidbit

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:18:12 -0600 (CST)

The Book Courier is offering two translations of the Bible that have been formatted specifically for Book Dourier navigation. I would love to see these available for the Book Port as well.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Sun, 15 Jan 2006, SG wrote:

Exactly what are you looking for???

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx> To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Sent: Saturday, January 14, 2006 11:18 PM Subject: [bookport] Re: Interesting little tidbit

I sure wish those formatted Bibles would be made available to us.

 Bruce

 --
 Bruce Toews